Scholarships & Grants
Arthur Toedtman Memorial Scholarship
Bob Hand Scholarship Fund
ECA of Idaho Scholarship
Offered by: Environmental Care Association of Idaho
Consider applying if you meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a son or daughter of a current ECA member who has been a member for at least one year. Applicant must be enrolled and studying any college level education field.
- Applicant must be currently employed in the Lawn Care, Pest Control or Grounds Management Industries and a part-time student enrolled in an accredited college level Pest Control, Lawn Care or related industry program.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college level Pest Control, Lawn Care or related industry program.
- Deadline: November 30th
- Website/Contact: www.ecaofidaho.org / Ann Bates 208-681-4769
Joseph F. Salino Memorial Scholarship
- Offered by: The Pennsylvania Pest Management Association
- Amount: Varies annually with a minimum of three $500 awards.
- Consider applying if you are a High School senior or college student with a “B” high school grade average or GED equivalent; minimum of 900 combined SAT score (critical reading and math scores only); if now attending college, minimum of 2.8 cumulative college GPA.
- Limitations: Applicants must be sponsored by a member of the PA Pest Management Association that is in good standing for the last four years.
- Deadline: March 15
- Website/Contact: PA Pest Management Association; www.papest.org
KPCA Higher Education Scholarship
- Offered by: Kansas Pest Control Association Foundation
- Amount: $500 to $750
- Consider applying if you are an employee or immediate family member of any employee of a company which is a member of the Kansas Pest Control Association planning to take classes at a higher education program in Kansas.
- Limitations: Must be attending a Kansas school; Anyone may apply, however priority is given to applicants working toward degrees in science or math related fields.
- Deadline: ongoing
- Website: http://kpcapestworld.com/kpca-gives
Pest Management Foundation Scholarship
- Offered by: The Pest Management Foundation
- Amount: $2000
- Consider applying if you are a currently enrolled undergraduate (junior or senior year) or graduate student majoring in entomology and focused on urban pest management.
- Limitations: Students must have completed at least two semesters of study with at least one year remaining before graduation. Applicants must be full time students in good academic standing (3.0 GPA or better on 4.0 scale). Only one scholarship will be awarded per college or university each year.
- Deadline: March 1
- Website: https://npmapestworld.org/foundation/pmf-student-scholarship/
Pi Chi Omega Scholarship
- Offered by: Pi Chi Omega
- John Osmun Scholarship $3000
- Founders Scholarship $2000
- Austin Frishman Scholarship $2000
- Alain VanRyckeghem Memorial Scholarship $2000
- Consider applying if you are a student in the field of urban and industrial pest management – or some closely related field of study.
- Limitations: Eligible students are currently enrolled full time undergraduate or graduate college students interested in this type of pest management.
- Deadline: March 15
- Website: http://www.pichiomega.org/scholarships
PWIPM Professional Empowerment Grant
- Offered by: The Professional Women in Pest Management (PWIPM)
- Amount: $1000 and a trip to PestWorld
- Consider applying if $1000 would enable you to meet a career goal.
- Limitations: Open to females currently employed in pest management industry with at least 2 years of industry experience.
- Deadline: July 31
- Website: http://npmapestworld.org/pwipm-grant
Ward Combs Scholarship
- Offered by: Nebraska State Pest Control Association
- Amount: Needs-based
- Consider applying if you are a direct relative of an owner of a pest control business, and a member of the Nebraska State Pest Control Association, to be inclusive of son, daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, wife or husband of the owner or the owner (him or herself). It shall not include the members’ brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, nieces or nephews, unless they are employed in the business. AND/OR An employee of the owner of a pest control business. The owner must be a business member of the Nebraska State Pest Control Association. The employee must be employed at the business, and not at other enterprises owned by the pest control business. The recipient may also be a son or daughter of an employee of the member.
- Deadline: ongoing
- Download the Application